The second comedie of Pub. Terentius, called Eunuchus, or, The Eunuche, English and Latine : claused for such as would write or speake the pure language of this author, after any method whatsoeuer, but especially after the method of Dr. Webbe : the vses whereof the reader may finde in the epistle before the first comedie.
- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- Eunuchus. English & Latin
- Other Title:
- London : Printed by A.I. for Philip Waterhouse, and are to be sold at his shop at the signe of St. Pauls Head, in Cannin street neere London stone, 1629.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 237,  pages)
- Parallel Latin text and English translation.
"Priuiledged by patent from His Maiestie."
Signatures: [par.]⁴(-[par.]1) A-2G⁴ (last leaf blank).
Errata: pages 237-p.  at end.
Imperfect: print show-through.
STC 23898a on reel 1038 is actually STC 23898.--Cf. reel guide.
Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1825:3) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 23898a
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|