A Second vindication of a short treatise of tythes lately written. : And excepted against by a second printed paper, styled, Tythes totally routed by Magna Charta, &c. Wherein is discuss'd, 1. Whether tythes were not due to the church of England, before Magna Charta, made in 9 H.3? 2. Whether that Magna Charta cap.1 do not confirm tythes to the church? 3. Whether that there ever was, (or indeed can be made) such an esposition of the 29. chapter of Magna Charta, that payment of tythes should be against the statute? 4. Whether the statute of 1 R.2.ca. 14. where made against parochial tythes.
- London, : Printed for Thomas Heath, and are to be sold at his shop in Russel-street, near the Piazza's of Covent-Garden., 1653.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (16 pages)
- Tythes totally routed by Magna Charta -- Early works to 1800.
Tithes -- Early works to 1800.
- A reply to: Tythes totally routed by Magna Charta.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "August [illegible] 4: 1653".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 109:E708) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) S2336.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|