The whole booke of Psalmes / collected into English meeter by T. Sternhold, I. Hopk. and others, conferred with the Hebrew, with apt notes to sing them withall ; set forth and allowed to be sung in all churches, of al the people togither before and after morning and euening prayer, as also before and after sermons, and moreouer in priuate houses, for their godly solace and comfort, laying apart al vngodly songs and ballads, which tend only to the norishing of vice, and corrupting of youth.
- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- Whole book of psalms. 1614
- [London] : Printed for the Company of Stationers, 1614.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (+ pages) : music.
- Bible. Psalms. -- Paraphrases, English.
- Title within ornamental border.
Imperfect: lacking all after signature A.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1744:6) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 2549.4
- Hopkins, John, -1570.
- Bible. O.T. Psalms. English. Sternhold and Hopkins. 1614.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|