The Christian's pattern; or A divine treatise of the imitation of Christ. : In four books. / Written originally in Latin, by Thomas à Kempis, above 200 years since. With a preface; containing an account of the worth and usefulness of this treatise. Some directions, for the better reading of this or any other spiritual book, and for the attainment of divine knowledge. With sculptures.
- Standardized Title:
- Imitatio Christi. English
- Other Title:
- Divine treatise of the imitation of Christ
- London, : Printed by E. Redmayne for J. Sprint at the Bell, and Thomas Ballard at the Rising Sun in Little Britain., 1701.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 184,  pages, plates)
- Christian life -- Early works to 1800.
- Title pages -- England -- 18th century.
- The traditional attribution to Thomas à Kempis is disputed.
A translation of: Imitatio Christi.
John Worthington's revision of the translation by F.B.
Fragment: title page only.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, Tract supplement ; E3:4) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide Harl.5987
- Thomas, à Kempis, 1380-1471.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|