The Intreigues of the French King at Constantinople to embroil Christendom : discovered in several dispatches past betwixt him and the late Grand Seignior, Grand Vizier and Count Teckily : all of them found among that Count's papers seiz'd in December last : with some reflections upon them.
- Other records:
- London : Printed for Dorman Newman ..., 1689.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 24 pages)
- France -- Foreign relations -- Turkey.
Turkey -- Foreign relations -- France.
Vienna (Austria) -- History -- Siege, 1683.
- "None of them being hitherto seen in English."
Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 458:28) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing I279
Arber's Term cat. II 292
- Louis XIV, King of France, 1638-1715.
Mehmed IV, Sultan of the Turks, 1642-1693.
Kara Mustafa Paşa, Merzifonlu, 1634-1683.
Thököly, Imre, 1657-1705.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|