The short introduction, of grammar : compiled and set forth for the bringing up of all those that intend to attain to the knowledge of the Latine tongue. N[o]w corrected and amended.
- Other Title:
- Brevissima institutio.
- London : printed for Roger Norton, 1645.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 58 [id est 62], , 132,  pages) : illustrations
- Latin language -- Grammar -- Early works to 1800.
- By William Lily, with contributions by John Colet, Thomas Robertson, and others.
"Brevissima institutio" has separate pagination and title page dated 1645; register is continuous.
Page 62 is misnumbered "58".
Reproduction of original in the University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign Campus). Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1796:24) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) L2276.
- Colet, John, 1467?-1519.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|