Three physico-theological discourses ... : wherein are largely discussed the production and use of mountains, the original of fountains, of formed stones, and sea-fishes bones and shells found in the earth, the effects of particular floods and inundations of the sea, the eruptions of vulcano's, the nature and causes of earthquakes : with an historical account of those two late remarkable ones in Jamaica and England ... / by John Ray ...
- Other records:
- The second edition corrected, very much enlarged, and illustrated with copper plates.
- London : Printed for Sam. Smith ..., 1693.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 406,  pages,  leaves of plates) : illustrations
- Creation -- Early works to 1800.
Natural history -- Pre-Linnean works.
- (from t.p.) I. The primitive chaos and creation of the world
II. The general deluge, its causes and effects
III. The dissolution of the world and future conflagration.
- Advertisement on pages  at end.
Reproduction of original in Cambridge University Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 398:13) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing R409
Arber's Term cat. II 429
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|