[Li]ntoun address revived, : to His Highness the then Prince of Orange now monarch of Great Britain, &c.
- 1 sheet ( pages)
- Early English books online
1 online resource ([Edinburgh?) : publisher not identified, 1689].
- William III, King of England, 1650-1702 -- Poetry.
Scotland -- Politics and government -- 1660-1688 -- Early works to 1800.
- Broadsides -- Scotland -- 17th century
- Anonymous: attributed to Alexander Pennecuik by Wing.
Place and date of publication suggested by Wing (2nd edition).
Imperfect: left side and bottom of sheet cropped, torn with loss of text.
Reproduction of original in: National Library of Scotland.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2709:26) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) P1396C
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|