To the Right Honourable the Lords of His Majesties most honourable Privy Council, the petition of the book-sellers of Edinburgh, : for themselves, and the rest of the book sellers of the kingdom.
- [Edinburgh? : publisher not identified, 1695]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Anderson, Andrew, -1676 -- Early works to 1800.
Booksellers and bookselling -- Scotland -- Early works to 1800.
- Imprint from Wing CD-ROM, 1996.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; F1:2) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) T1660A
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 714.i.8
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|