A discours apologetical; : wherein Lilies lewd and lowd lies in his Merlin or Pasqil for the yeer 1654. are cleerly laid open; his shameful desertion of his own cause is further discovered; his shameless slanders fullie refuted; and his malicious and murtherous mind, inciting to a general massacre of Gods ministers, from his own pen, evidentlie evinced. Together with an advertisement concerning two allegations produced in the close of his postscript. And a postscript concerning an epistle dedicatorie of one J. Gadburie. By Tho. Gataker B.D. autor [sic] of the annotations on Jer. 10.2 and of the vindication of them.
- London, : Printed by R. Ibbitson for Thomas Newberry, at the three Lions in Cornhil, neer the Royal Exchange., 1654.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 104 pages)
- Lilly, William, 1602-1681. Merlini Anglici ephemeris.
Gadbury, John, 1627-1704 -- Early works to 1800.
Gataker, Thomas, 1574-1654 -- Early works to 1800.
Carpenter, Richard, -1670? -- Early works to 1800.
- The "advertisement" is largely an attack on Richard Carpenter.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "Feb: 27:".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 112:E731) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) G319.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|