An elegy on the death of James the Second, late King of England, : who departed this mortal life, on Wednesday the 3d of Septemb. at St. Germains-en Lay, at 3 a clock in the morning in the sixty eight year of his age, 1701.
- London: : Printed by H.H. in Black-Fryers., 1701.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- James II, King of England, 1633-1701 -- Poetry -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- James II, 1685-1688 -- Early works to 1800.
- Verse: "Tis true---when death, fate's minister does call,".
Within mourning borders, with motto and emblems.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A1:1) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Foxon E155
Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.20.f.2
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|