Milke and honey, or A miscellaneous collation of many Christian experiences, sayings, sentences, and several places of Scripture improved. : With a second part of orthodox paradoxes, / by Ralph Venning.
- Other Title:
- Miscellaneous collation of many Christian experiences, sayings, sentences, and several places of Scripture improved
- London, : Printed by T.R. and E.M. for John Rothwel, at the Fountaine and Beare in Goldsmiths Row in Cheap-side., 1653.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 127, , 79,  pages)
- Christian life -- Quotations, maxims, etc. -- Early works to 1800.
Paradoxes -- Early works to 1800.
- The first leaf bears signature-mark "A" on recto and printer's mark on verso.
"Orthodox paradoxes" has separate dated title page and pagination; register is continuous.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "Aug. 16".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 193:E1508) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) V206.
- Orthodox paradoxes.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|