The second part of the young clerks guide: or, a second collection of choyce English presidents : for indentures of settlements, letters of licence and composition, assignments, letters of attorney, conditions, obligations in English, and sundry others. Compiled by Sir R. H. and perused by a judicious practiser very useful and necessary for all.
- Standardized Title:
- Young clerks guide. Part 2
- Other Title:
- Second collection of choyce English presidents
Presidents for bills, answers, replications, demurrers, rejoynders, &c. in Chancery
- London : printed for Matthew Walbancke at Grays-Inne, 1652.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 272, 289-336 pages)
- Forms (Law) -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Conveyancing -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Sir R.H. = Richard Hutton.
Text is continuous despite pagination.
Copy tightly bound with some loss of text.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library, Oxford.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2171:16) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) H3845AB
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|