The vindication of a true Protestant and faithfull servant to his church Daniel Whitby, rector of Thoyden-Mount in Essex : from articles exhibited against him in the exchequer-chamber at Westminster by a few schismaticall, tempestuous, illiterate heedlesse people : together with a sermon preached at Rumford the last visitation in Essex in defence of the liturgie of the Church of England, which is most objected in these articles.
- Other Title:
- Vindication of the forme common prayers vsed in the Church of England.
- Oxford : Printed by Leonard Lichfield ..., 1644.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 41 pages)
- Whitby, Daniel, 1609 or 1610-.
Church of England -- Liturgy.
Visitations, Ecclesiastical -- England.
- This is a London counterfeit. Cf. Madan.
"The vindication of the forme of common prayers vsed in the Church of England; ... by Daniel Whitby, ..." Oxford, 1644 has special t.p. on pages .
Reproduction of original in Thomason Collection, British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 235:E40, no 34) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing V468
- Whitby, Daniel, (b. 1609 or 10).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|