The Whigs laid open, or, An honest ballad of these sad times : To a mery tune, called Old Symon the King.
- Other Title:
- Whigs laid open
Honest ballad of these sad times.
- [London] : Printed by New Testament at the entrance into the Old-Spring-Garden, 1683.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Ballads, English -- 17th century.
- Place of publication from Wing.
Verse - "Now the plotters & plots are confounded,".
Reproduction of the original in the Harvard University Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2086:08) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) W1658B.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|