The infallible guide to travellers or direct independents : giving a most exact account of the four principal roads of England, beginning at the Standard, in Cornhill, and extending to the sea-shore, and branching to most of the cities, corporations and market-towns in England and Wales, with their true distance of miles and furlongs, according to Mr. Oglesby's dimensuration / by W.H., Gent.
- Other records:
- London : Printed for T.B. and are to sold by most booksellers, 1682.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 57 pages,  folded leaf of plates) : map.
- Great Britain -- Description and travel -- Guidebooks.
- Imperfect: stained and cropped, with loss of printing.
Reproduction of original in British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1655:24) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing H155
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|