A new family-book, or, The true interest of families : being directions to parents and children, and to those who are instead of parents : shewing them their several duties, and how they may be happy in one another : together with several prayers for families and children, and graces before and after meat : to which is annexed a discourse about the right way of improving our time / by James Kirkwood ... ; with a preface, by Dr. Horneck.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- True interest of families.
- The second editon, corrected and much enlarged.
- London : Printed for J. Taylor ..., and J. Everingham ..., 1693.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (252 pages, 1 leaf of plates)
- Families -- England.
Families -- Religious life.
Parent and child -- Early works to 1800.
- Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 765:10) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing K647
Arber's Term cat. II 449
- Horneck, Anthony, 1641-1697.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|