The vvorld's catastrophe, or Europes many mutations untill, 1666. : The fate of Englands monarchy untill its subversion. Government of the vvorld under God by the seven planetary angels; their names, times of government. An exact type of the three suns seen in Cheshire and Shropshire, 3 April 1647. Their signification and portent, astrologically handled. / By VVilliam Lilly student in Astrologie: who is, amicus patria, and veritas amator. To which is added, A whip for Wharton.
- Other Title:
- World's catastrophe
Europes many mutations untill, 1666
- London, : Printed for John Partridge and Humphrey Blunden, and are to be sold at the Cock in Ludgate-streete, and at the Castle in Cornhill, 1647.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 71,  pages) : illustrations
- Wharton, George, Sir, 1617-1681 -- Early works to 1800.
Astrology -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Prophecies -- Early works to 1800.
- Includes: Merlin Ambrosius. A prophecie of Ambrose Merlin, a Britaine, from the translation of Geffery of Monmouth ..; and Trithemius, Johannes. John Tritemius, Abbot of Spanheim, of the heavenly intelligencies, governing the orbes under God.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "May 13th".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 61:E387) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) L2252.
- Merlin Ambrosius.
Trithemius, Johannes, 1462-1516.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|