Orders, thought meete by her Maiestie, and her priuie Councell, to be executed throughout the counties of this realme, in such townes, villages, and other places, as are, or may be hereafter infected with the plague, for the stay of further increase of the same : Also, an aduise set downe vpon her Maiesties expresse commaundement, by the best learned in physicke within this realme, contayning sundry good rules and easie medicines, without charge to the meaner sort of people, aswell for the preseruation of her good subiects from the plague before infection, as for the curing and ordering of them after they shalbe infected.
- Other Title:
- Orders, thought meete by her Majestie, and her privie Councell, to be executed throughout the counties of this realme, in such townes, villages, and other places, as are, or may be hereafter infected with the plague, for the stay of further increase of the same.
Advise set downe upon her Maiesties expresse commaundement
- Imprinted at London : By Christopher Barker, printer to the Queenes most excellent Maiestie, [1578?]
- Early English books online
- Government document
1 online resource ( pages)
- Plague -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Plague -- Prevention -- Early works to 1800.
Plague -- Treatment -- Early works to 1800.
- The orders are undated; publication date suggested by STC.
Signatures: A-C⁴ D² (-A1).
This state does not have a cut of the royal arms on D2v.
Identified as STC 9199 at reel 1483:4.
Reproductions of the originals in the British Library and Cambridge University Library.
Formerly STC 9195.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1483:4 and 1752:34) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 9187.9
- Elizabeth I, Queen of England, 1533-1603.
England and Wales. Privy Council.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|