The saints daily exercise : A treatise, vnfolding the whole dutie of prayer. Delivered in five sermons, upon I Thess. 5. 17. By the late faithfull and worthy minister of Iesus Christ, Iohn Preston, Dr. in Divinity, chaplaine in ordinary to his Majesty, master of Emanuel Colledge in Cambridge, & sometimes preacher of Lincolnes Inne.
- The seventh edition, corrected.
- Imprinted at London : By E[lizabeth] P[urslowe] for Nicolas Bourne, and are to be solde at the south entrance of the Royall Exchange, 1632.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 147,  pages)
- Prayer -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
Sermons, English -- 17th century.
- Editors' dedication signed: Richard Sibbs. Iohn Davenport.
Printer's name from STC.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1331:2) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 20257.
- Sibbes, Richard, 1577-1635.
Davenport, John, 1597-1670.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|