The saints daily exercise : A treatise, vnfolding the whole dutie of prayer. Delivered in five sermons, upon I Thes. 5. 17. By the late faithfull and worthy minister of Iesus Christ, Iohn Preston, Dr. in Divinity, chaplaine in ordinary to his Maiesty, master of Emmanuel Colledge in Cambridge, and sometimes preacher of Lincolnes Inne.
- The sixth edition, corrected.
- London : Printed by W[illiam] I[ones] for Nicolas Bourne, and are to be solde at the south entrance of the Royall Exchange, 1631.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 147,  pages)
- Prayer -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
Sermons, English -- 17th century.
- Editors' dedication signed: Richard Sibbs. Iohn Davenport.
Printer's name from STC.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1331:1) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 20256.
- Sibbes, Richard, 1577-1635.
Davenport, John, 1597-1670.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|