Eliah's abatement: or, Corruption in the saints. : Discovered and distinguished in a sermon, preached at Chatham in Kent, at the Funeral of that faithful minister of the Gospel, Mr. Gaulter Roswell, M.a. late preacher there. / By Tho. Case, M.A. and rector of Giles in the Fields.
- Other Title:
- Eliah's abatement
Corruption in the saints
- London, : Printed by E.T. for Luke Fawn, and are to be sold at his shop at the sign of the Parrat in Pauls Church-yard, 1658.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 135,  pages)
- Rosewell, Walter -- Early works to 1800.
Bible. N.T.. James V, 17. -- Sermons.
Funeral sermons -- 17th century.
- The first leaf is blank.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "Octob:".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 234:E1882) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition, 1994) C828.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|