By the King. A proclamation for the better execution of the office of His Maiesties Exchanger, and reformation of sundry abuses and fraudes practised vpon his Maiesties coynes
- Standardized Title:
- Proclamations. 1627-05-25
- Other Title:
- Proclamations. 1627-05-25.
By the King. A proclamation for the better execution of the office of His Majesties Exchanger, and reformation of sundry abuses and fraudes practised upon his Majesties coynes.
- [Imprinted at London : By Bonham Norton and Iohn Bill, printers to the Kings most excellent Maiestie, M.DC.XXVII. ]
- Early English books online
- Government document
1 online resource (4,  sheets)
- Holland, Henry Rich, Earl of, 1590-1649.
Monetary policy -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Coinage -- Great Britain -- Law and legislation -- Early works to 1800.
Precious metals -- Great Britain -- Law and legislation -- Early works to 1800.
- Appointing Henry Rich, Earl of Holland, to the post of Exchanger.
Dated at end: White-Hall the fiue and twentieth day of May, in the third yeere of our reigne ..
Imprint from colophon.
Arms 11; Steele notation: currant clamatiōs 2) disturbance 3) particu- 4) worke- 5) conuerted for.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1686:71) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 8860.
Steele, R. Tudor and Stuart proclamations, 1512.
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|