The treatise of the figures at the end of the rules of construction in the Latin grammar, construed : With every example applyed and fitted to his rule, for the help of the weaker sort in the grammar schools. By John Stockwood sometime schoolmaster of Tunbridge.
- London : printed by Roger Norton, 1674.
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages)
- Lily, William, 1468?-1522. Short introduction of grammar -- Early works to 1800.
Latin language -- Grammar -- Early works to 1800.
- Explains "De Figuris" in William Lily's Short introduction of grammar.
Signatures: A-B C⁶ [-A1].
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2079:14) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) S5705aA
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|