The Protestant resolution of faith, being an answer to three questions : I. How far we must depend on the authority of the church for the true sence of Scripture? II. Whether a visible succession from Christ to this day makes a church, which has this visible succession, an infallible interpreter of scripture; and whether no church, which has not this succession, can teach the true sence of scripture? III. Whether the Church of England can make out such a visible succession?
- London : printed for T. Basset, at the George in Fleet-street; and A. Swalle, at the Unicorn in St. Paul's Church-yard, 1686.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 26 pages)
- Church of England -- Controversial literature -- Early works to 1800.
Protestantism -- Early works to 1800.
- Attributed to William Sherlock.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2078:09) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) S3334aA.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|