A form of prayer with thanksgiving to be used yearly on the fifth day of November : for the happy deliverance of King James I and the three estates of the realm from the most traiterous and bloody intended massacre by gun-powder : and also for the happy arrival of His present Majesty on this day for the deliverance of our church and nation / by Their Majesties special command.
- Other records:
- London : Printed by Charles Bill and Thomas Newcomb ..., MDCXC 
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages)
- Church of England -- Liturgy.
Gunpowder Plot, 1605.
- Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1121:12) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing C4178
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|