Queene Elizabeths speech to her last Parliament
- Standardized Title:
- Speeches. 1601-11-30.
- [London : publisher not identified, circa 1628?]
- Early English books online
- Government document
1 online resource ( pages)
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History -- Elizabeth, 1558-1603 -- Early works to 1800.
- The speech of 30 November 1601.
Place of publication supplied and publication date conjectured by STC.
One of four undated editions, none of them contemporary with the speech. In this edition the "A" of signature-mark A3 is under the "ow" of "knowes".
Identified as STC 7579a on UMI microfilm reel 591.
Reproductions of the originals in the Folger Shakespeare Library and the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Appears at reel 591 (Folger Shakespeare Library copy) and at reel 1201 (Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery copy).
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 591:13, 1201:6) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 7579.2
- Elizabeth I, Queen of England, 1533-1603.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|