The history of the execrable Irish rebellion trac'd from many preceding acts, to the grand eruption the 23 of October, 1641 : and thence pursued to the Act of Settlement, 1662.
- Other records:
- London : Printed for Henry Brome, Robert Clavel, and Richard Chiswell ..., 1680.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 327, 138,  pages)
- Ireland -- Politics and government -- 17th century.
Ireland -- History -- Rebellion of 1641.
Ireland -- History -- 1625-1649.
Land settlement -- Law and legislation -- Ireland.
- Attributed to Edmund Borlase. Cf. BM.
Errata: pages .
Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 271:4) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing B3767
Arber's Term cat. I 368
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|