Angliæ notitia, or The present state of England : together with divers reflections upon the antient state thereof.
- Standardized Title:
- Angliae notitia. Part 1
- Other Title:
- Present state of England.
- [London] : In the Savoy, printed by T.N. for John Martyn, and are to be sold at the sign of the Bell without Temple-Bar, 1669.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 516 pages)
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- Description and travel -- 1601-1700 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- Early works to 1800.
- By Edward Chamberlayne.
Running title reads: The present state of England.
Two more parts were issued subsequently. N.B.: Wing C1842A and C1844 are not by Chamberlayne and are supplements to rather than part of "Angliae notitia".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1827:1) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition, 1994) C1819.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|