The ten books of Quintus Curtius Rufus: containing, the life and death of Alexander the Great. Exactly conferred with the original, and purged from many gross errours and absurdities, with which it before abounded. By the same hand which translated the last volume of the Holy court.
- Standardized Title:
- Historia Alexandri Magni. English
- London : printed by Bernard Alsop, and are to be sold at his house near the upper pomp [sic] in Grubstreet, 1652.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 305, 298-303,  pages)
- Alexander, the Great, 356 B.C.-323 B.C.
- A translation of: Historia Alexandri Magni.
Translator's dedication signed: Robert Codrington.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1757:14) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition, 1994) C7699.
- Codrington, Robert, 1601-1665.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|