The nevv boke of iustices of peace made by Anthonie Fitz Herbard iudge lately translated out of Fre[n]ch into Englishe and newlye corrected. The yere of our Lorde. 1554. Cum priuilegio ad impreme[n]dum solu[m].
- Standardized Title:
- Loffice et auctoryte des justyces de peas. English.
- Other Title:
- New boke of justices of peace.
- [Imprinted at London : In fletestrete within temple barre, at the signe of the hande and starre, by Richarde Tottle, the xvii. day of October the yeare of our Lord. 1554]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (173,  leaves)
- Justices of the peace -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Procedure (Law) -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Translation of: Loffice et auctoryte des justyces de peas.
Imprint from colophon.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 228:05) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 10975.
Beale, J.H. Engl. law, T431.
Putnam, B. H., 'Early treatises on the practice of the justices of the peace', Oxford, 1924
- England and Wales.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|