Balaams asse cudgeld: or The cry of town and countrey against scandalous and seditious scriblers..
- Other Title:
- Balaams asse cudgeld
Cry of town and countrey against scandalous and seditious scriblers
- London, : Printed for the authour., 1661.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Political satire, English -- Poetry -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Commonwealth and Protectorate, 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800.
- Signed: Rob. Chamberlain.
Verse: "What ailes the asse? How comes the Beast to whine? ..."
Cf. Wing C1814 which has title word "ass".
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A4:2) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.20.f.4
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|