The religion established by law, asserted to conduce most to the true interest of prince and subject : as it was delivered in a charge, at the general quarter sessions of the peace, held at the borough of Newark, for the county of Nottingham, by adjournment for taking the oaths of Supremacy, &c., according to the late act of Parliament July 21th 1673 / by Peniston Whalley Esq.
- Other records:
- London : Printed for John Place ... and Thomas Bassett ..., 1674.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 29 pages)
- Church and state -- England.
- Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 523:11) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing S1535
Arber's Term cat. I 164
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|