A letter from Captain Jones : to a worthy friend of his dwelling in Bartholmew Lane : being a more full and an exacter relation of the particular proccedings of Sir William VVallers armie then any that hath yet been published : with a list of the chiefe commanders that were slain and taken prisoners : vvith a true relation of the taking of VVichester by the Parliaments forces.
- London : Printed by A. Coe ..., 1644.
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages)
- Waller, William, Sir, (1597?-1668)
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649.
Winchester (England) -- History, Military.
- Reproduction of original in Thomason Collection, British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 235:E40, no 12) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing J902
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|