A declaration of the Commander in Chief of the forces in Scotland, : also another declaration of the officers of the Army in Scotland to the Churches of Christ in the three nations, together with three letters from the Lord General Monck, Commander in Chief of the forces in Scotland, and one of the commissioners by Act of Parliament for the government of the Army of this Commonwealth, viz. 1. To Mr. Speaker, 2. To the Lord Fleetwood, 3. To the Lord Lambert.
- Edinburgh : printed by Christopher Higgins, in Harts Close, over against the Trone Church, 1659.
- Early English books online
- Government document
1 online resource (8 pages)
- Scotland. Army -- Early works to 1800.
Scotland. Parliament -- Early works to 1800.
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Oct. 28".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 148:E1000) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition, 1994) A884A.
- Albemarle, George Monck, Duke of, 1608-1670.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|