Most strange and terrible astrological predictions and dreadful presages for the ensuing year, 1684 : Foretelling what shall happen to several sorts of people in and about the city of London. Together with such mighty wonders that shall happen in this year, the like have not been since Noah's flood. With advice to young men how they may escape the danger. Newly written, and published for the good of all, by S. Trigg.
- Other Title:
- Most strange and wonderful predictions for the ensuing year, 1684
- London : printed by J. Harefinch in Mountague-Court in Little Britain, for the author, 1684.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 13,  pages)
- Predictive astrology -- Early works to 1800.
- Caption title on pages 1: Most strange and wonderful predictions for the ensuing year, 1684.
Copy has print show-through.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2116:05) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) T2275.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|