By the King. : A proclamation for taking away any restraint for the future on the price of coals.
- Other Title:
- Proclamation for taking away any restraint for the future on the price of coals
- Edinburgh : Re-printed by Evan Tyler, printer to the King's most excellent Majesty, 1665.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Coal -- Prices -- Law and legislation -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Broadsides -- Scotland -- 17th century.
- Caption title.
Royal arms at head of text; initial letter.
Printed in black letter.
Dated at end: Given at Our Court at Whitehall the tenth day of May, 1665 in the seventeenth year of Our Reign.
Imperfect: stained with slight loss of text.
Reproduction of the original in the National Library of Scotland.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2786:35) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) C3433A
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|