A great and wonderful discovery, of the bloudy villains, and inhumane murtherers, committed to Newgate and other places : since that great and lamentable fire, at Mr. Delaun's house in Loathbury: with the manner how they were apprehended and taken, as they were sharing of their ill-gotten goods: and a more perfect relation, touching that strange and lamentable accident; and those dear souls that perished in the flames.
- Other Title:
- Great and wonderful discovery of of the bloody villains, and inhumane murtherers, that fired the house of Mr. Delaunes, &c
- London : printed for J. Johnson, 1663.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (8 pages)
- Crime -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Criminals -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- London (England) -- History -- 17th century. (search)
- Caption title on pages 3: A great and wonderful discovery of of [sic] the bloody villains, and inhumane murtherers, that fired the house of Mr. Delaunes, andc.
Reproduction of original in Trinity College Library, Cambridge University.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1833:4) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) G1660A
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|