The seuenth booke of the Myrrour of knighthood : Being the second of the third part. Englished out of the Spanish language.
- Standardized Title:
- Espejo de principes y cavalleros. Part 3. Book 2. English.
- Other Title:
- Second booke of the third part of the Mirrour of knighthood.
- London : Printed by Thomas Purfoot for Cuthbert Burby, and are to be sould at his shop neere the Royall Exchange, 1598.
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages)
- A translation of book 2 of part 3 of "Espejo de principes y cavalleros", written by Marcos Martínez. There are a total of four parts written by various authors.
Translator's dedication signed: L.A.
Signatures: [A]² B-2R⁴.
Running title reads: The second booke of the third part of the Mirrour of knighthood.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 329:4) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 18869.
- Martínez, Marcos, fl. 1598-1601. , Author
L. A., fl. 1598.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|