Memorial showing the advantages the kingdom of Scotland may have by the undertaking, and improvement of fishings for export : whether by societies, or singular persons, mostly taken from the pens and mouths of men of the greatest knowledge and experience in fishing and trade.
- [S.l. : publisher not identified], Printed in the year 1700. [id est 1702]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (7,  pages)
- Fisheries -- Scotland -- Early works to 1800.
- In MS. on title page: writte by Colonelle John Buchan of Cairn bulge from whom I had all this [...] in year 1721.
Formerly identified as Wing B5270A.
Reproduction of the original in the Harvard University Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1791:4) s1999 miun s
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|