The History of the late revolution in England : with the causes & means by which it was accomplish'd : together with the settlement thereof under their most serene Majesties, King William and Queen Mary, by the Lords and Commons assembled in this present Parliament.
- London : [publisher not identified], Printed in the Year, 1689.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 312 pages)
- Great Britain -- History -- Revolution of 1688.
- This item appears at reel 73:7 incorrectly identified as Wing H2166, and at reel 1887:11 as Wing (2nd edition) H2166aA.
Reproduction of originals in Yale University Library and British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 73:7 and 1887:11) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) H2166aA
Arber's Term cat. II 286
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|