To the Lords Spiritual and Temporal, and to the Commons of England assembled at Westminster, at this their sessions begun on November 7. 1693..
- [London : publisher not identified, 1693]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- James II, King of England, 1633-1701 -- Early works to 1800.
England and Wales. Parliament -- Early works to 1800.
Kings and rulers -- Succession -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Revolution of 1688 -- Early works to 1800.
- Signed at end: Richard Stafford.
Imprint suggested by Wing.
Imperfect: tightly bound with slight loss of text.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C25:1) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) S5146
Early English books tract supplement interim guide T.2030
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|