A defence of the discourse concerning the idolatry practised in the Church of Rome : in answer to a book entituled, Catholicks no idolators / by Ed. Stillingfleet ...
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Second part of the answer to T.G., being a defence of the charge of idolatry.
- London : Printed by Robert White for Henry Mortlock ..., 1676.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (2 volume (, 347, ; 349-877 pages))
- Godden, Thomas, 1624-1688. Catholicks no idolaters.
Catholic Church -- England -- Controversial literature.
Idolatry -- Early works to 1800.
- Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
Table of contents: pages -
Vol. 2 has title: The second part of the answer to T.G., being a defence of the charge of idolatry practised in the Roman church, in the worship of images.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 879:9) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing S5571
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|