An ordinance of both Houses of Parliament, : for the speedy raising and levying of money, for the maintenance of the army raised by the Parliament, and other great affairs of the common-wealth, by a weekly assessement, upon the severall counties herein mentioned for two moneths, beginning from the third day of August. 1643. Ordered by the Commons in Parliament, that this ordinance be forthwith printed and published. Hen. Elsinge, Cler. Parl. D. Com.
- London : Printed for Edward Husbands, August 4. 1643.
- Early English books online
- Government document
1 online resource (24 pages)
- England and Wales. Army -- Appropriations and expenditures -- Early works to 1800.
Taxation -- Law and legislation -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Finance, Public -- Great Britain -- To 1688 -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Finance -- Sources -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 11:E63) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) E1794.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|