A letter from a person of quality in Edenburgh to an officer of the Army, wherein is given a true accompt of Generall Moncks proceedings, : dated the 25th. of October, 1659..
- London, : Printed by Sarah Griffin, for Thomas Hewer, and are to be sold at her house in Eliots Court in the little Old Baily., .
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Albemarle, George Monck, Duke of, 1608-1670 -- Early works to 1800.
England and Wales. Army -- Early works to 1800.
England and Wales. Parliament -- History -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Commonwealth and Protectorate, 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800.
- Broadsides -- England -- London -- 17th century.
- Publication date suggested by Wing.
Dated: Edenburgh 25. Octob. 1659.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C3:1; C8:2; C29:2) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) L1423.
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 816.m.1.
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 816.m.23.
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 190.g.13.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|