By the King, a proclamation for the free exportation of woolen manufacturers until the 25th day of December next
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Proclamation for the free exportation of woolen manufactures until the 25th day of December next.
- London : Printed by John Bill and Christopher Barker ..., 1666.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 broadside)
- Great Britain -- Foreign economic relations.
Proclamations -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- Commercial policy.
- "Given at our court at Whitehall the 15th day of April, 1666, in the 18th year of our reign."
Reproduction of original in the Cambridge University Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1482:6) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing C3484.
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|