Cloria and Narcissus continued : a delightfull and new romance, imbellished with divers politicall notions, and singular remarks of moderne transactions. Written by an honourable person.
- Standardized Title:
- Princess Cloria. Part 2.
- Other Title:
- Second part of Cloria and Narcissus.
- London : Printed by S[arah] G[riffin] and are to be sold by Anth. Williamson at the Queens Armes in St. Pauls Church-yard, neer the West end, 1654 [id est 1653]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 307 [id est 327],  pages)
- The second of five parts published together in 1661 as: The princess Cloria.
Running title reads: The second part of Cloria and Narcissus.
P. 327 misnumbered 307.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "Nou. 18. 1653".
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 184:E1437) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition, 1994) C4726
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|