A briefe and piththie [sic] sum of the christian faith, : made in forme of a confession, with a confutation of all such superstitious errours, as are contrary therevnto. / Made by Theodore de Beze. Translated out of Frenche by R.F.
- Standardized Title:
- Confessio Christianae fidei. English
- Imprinted at London : In Fleetestreete, by William How, dwellinge ouer Temple barre, 1572.
- Early English books online
1 online resource ([2+] P)
- Theology, Doctrinal -- Early works to 1800.
Christianity -- Early works to 1800.
- A translation by Robert Fills of: Bèza, Théodore. Confessio Christianae fidei.
A fragment; title page and verso only.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; E1:1[154, 155a]) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 2010
Early English books tract supplement interim guide Harl. 5919
- Fills, Robert, active 1562, tr.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|