De termino Michaelis, anno regni regis Henrici sexti. septimo
- [Imprinted at London : In Fletestrete within Temple Barre, at the signe of the hande and starre by Richard Tottyll, And finished the .12. day of Nouember. Anno domini. 1559]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (xlv, xxxvij leaves)
- Law reports, digests, etc. -- Great Britain.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- Periodicals. (search)
- Law reports for 7-8 Henry VI.
Text in Law French.
Imprint from colophon.
"De termino Michaelis. anno regni Regis Henrici. vi. octauo" begins new foliation; register is continuous.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 659:03) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 9645.
Beale, J.H. Engl. law, R100.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|