The theatre of Gods iudgements : VVherein is represented the admirable iustice of God against all notorious sinners, both great and small, but especially against the most eminent persons of the world, whose transcendent power breaketh through the barres of humane justice; deduced by the order of the Commaundements. Collected out of sacred, ecclesiasticall, and prophane histories: now secondly printed, and augmented with at least two centuries of examples. By the first author thereof, Thomas Beard ...
- Standardized Title:
- Histoires memorables des grans et merveilleux jugemens et punitions de Dieu. English
- Other Title:
- Histoires memorables des grans et merveilleux jugemens et punitions de Dieu.
Theatre of Gods judgements.
- London : Printed by Adam Islip, 1612.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 542,  pages)
- Providence and government of God -- Early works to 1800.
- Primarily a translation of: Chassanion, Jean de. Histoires memorables des grans et merveilleux jugemens et punitions de Dieu.
The last leaf is blank.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1227:01) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 1660.
- Beard, Thomas, -1632.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|